We regularly host webinars and online events to discuss the latest HR trends, share exciting thought leadership in the field of people practices and share best practices involved in what it takes to be a Top Employer. Events have been a centrepoint of how our community shares and connects through sparking conversation and knowledge sharing.
We would love to invite you or any colleagues that you know to be a speaker at one of our events!
The webinar and online events we host have a massive geographical reach (over 150+ countries) and thousands of attendees at all levels of seniority and industries across the world. Moreover, to be a speaker at one of our events has tremendous value, including:
- Showcasing your employee value proposition to a targeted audience interested in making the world of work a better place.
- Promoting your organisation and webinar event across all social media channels, including our LinkedIn page (30 000+ followers)
- An opportunity to collaborate with Top Employers Institute and grow your brand.
- Sharing your knowledge with peers from around the world.
Below are some of our previous webinars:
- Virtual Fireside Chat: Inside the mind of PepsiCo's Sergio Ezama
- Authentic Leadership: DHL's take on leading with Head, Heart, & Guts
- Uniting Your People in a Digital World
- Reworking Work to Guarantee the Success of your Organisation
At the end of the webinar, you will have access to:
- The full recording of the webinar
- Feedback and insights of the webinar
- A take aways article that will be shared across social media.
To register your interest to be a speaker at one of our events, please fill in the form on the right hand side of this page and we will be in contact.