Online Session: World of Work Trends Report 2023
Top Employers Institute's annual World of Work Trends Report 2023 presents the latest trends in people strategies and practices emerging from leading organisations worldwide. The webinar will present you with insight into how global developments will impact your workforce in the year ahead.
Why should you attend this webinar?
- You want to follow and apply trends in your people practices.
- You are curious about how to align strategic HR information with the business.
- As a business leader, you want to know what it requires from you.
- You want to know what challenges your department can expect.
- Insight into three major ways that will shape the world of work in the coming year.
- Examples and best practices from leading organisations around the world.
- Clarity and advise how to approach the trends in your organisation.
Lisa Wang, a 15-year HR consulting veteran, specialising in guiding leaders through complex issues. She has worked with top companies across industries, collaborating on executive search, talent development, project consulting and leadership coaching. As an HR Auditor at Top Employers Institute, Lisa excels in identifying growth areas and elevating HR management to new levels of maturity.
Irene Martinez is a Global HR expert at Top Employers Institute with more than 20 years of experience working as a Senior Talent Manager, HR consultancy Director and HR Auditor in Top Employers Institute, working closely with local and international Top Employers organisations. Alongside this work she is a specialized HR author and speaker.
Chloe Lawrence a HR Auditor at Top Employers Institute. She specialises in supporting clients across the UK in completing the HR Best Practices survey and gaining insights into their organisational structures. With a wealth of experience in HR Operations across various industries, including Engineering, Manufacturing, and IT, her expertise spans from family-owned businesses to multinational corporations.
Karen Muller has more than 30 years of HR experience in various departments and industries including mining, IT, chemicals & Energy etc. She started her career with Top Employers Institute in 2018 as an HR Auditor and has been the Global Auditor for many leading organisations including JTI, Boehringer Ingelheim, bioMerieux, Sanofi, Cognizant, Airbus, MSD, BAT & Fine HH. In 2022 Karen moved over to the role of Client Success Advisor.