Senior Salesforce Developer
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified over 1600 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
The Digital Team at Top Employers Institute is responsible for the development and support of the digital platforms which includes Salesforce Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud (Portal), Pardot, CRM Analytics and MyTrailhead.
These digital platforms support the core business processes for Marketing, Sales, Operations (Certifications) and Finance, and provide our clients with access to the survey, analytical insights and best practices.
The Digital Team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer. In this role you are responsible for designing and developing new features in our digital (Salesforce) platforms using Apex and Lightning Web Components. You report to the Salesforce Architect and work closely with other members of the Digital scrum team, a fun team with skilled people from various nationalities based in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
The Senior Salesforce Developer
- Designs and develops solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Lightning Web Components, etc.
- Works with the Salesforce Architect and other team members to ensure that designs for new developments fit in the overall solution architecture
- Actively contributes in sprint ceremonies: refinements, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Collaborates with other developers during code reviews and unit testing
- Delivers concise documentation of implemented features
- Supports the continuous integration and deployment tools and processes
- Exchanges knowledge and ideas with other team members
Key result areas and main activities
Contributing in the application development process:
- Designs, develops and maintains (new) features on the Salesforce platform
- Documents, tests and deploys Salesforce features
- Designs, develops and maintains integrations of applications with the Salesforce platform
Gain and share knowledge:
- Stays informed on and shares knowledge about the ins and outs of the Salesforce platform, architecture and development best practices
- Pro-actively reaches out to colleagues to understand company goals, delivery processes, business processes, existing implementations, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with working in an international organization
- 3+ years experience with hands-on Apex and Lightning Web Components development and with Salesforce Solution Architecture
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, its limitations and best practices to develop scalable solutions
- Good knowledge of Github tooling and experience with DevOps processes
- Experience with Experience Cloud (Customer Communities) is a plus
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (required)
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant (preferred)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (preferred)
- Salesforce Application Architect (preferred)
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or whom you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!