Regional Account Manager – DACH
The role will include the initiation of new business opportunities, contract renewals and the effective management of existing contracts throughout the region. The ability to actively generate revenue by selling multi-country certification products and associated upsells is essential. This role also requires liaising between the Sales, Marketing and Delivery team, ensuring measurable outcomes and the evident value of the Programme for clients.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within respective territories:
- Transforming of potential business relations into strategic business accounts by means of cold calling, email marketing, social media and other strategies.
- The furthering of sales growth by setting up qualified meetings which will include meeting preparations, conducting an effective needs analysis, establishing sales delivery protocols, facilitating Q&A sessions and the management of post-meeting events.
- Closing deals through qualified offer preparation and negotiation to ensure lasting agreements.
- Achieving company growth targets for new business acquisition and renewals thereof.
2. Pro-active, relevant and on-going engagement and communication with potential Top Employers:
- Assertive inter-personal communication with senior, regional HR stakeholders of large global companies.
- Effective and careful positioning and presenting of the full value of the Programme across multiple areas of responsibility and focus.
- Management of current participants.
- Confident pitching of the HR Certification Programme value to Top Employers.
3. Liaising and constructive collaboration with internal stakeholders:
- Commercially supporting and partnering with international colleagues as part of a global sales team.
- Working closely with Marketing to support events and following up on digital leads in a timely and efficient manner.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience – previous experience as consultant/business developer in the Human Resources industry, as well as an established network in the HR sector.
• Ability to work remotely and pro-actively.
• Self-motivated, business oriented “can do” attitude.
• Quota achiever, consultative sales skills and ability to promote benefits rather than features.
• A University degree (e.g. in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics).
• Advanced English.
• SFDC knowledge (or of a similar system) is highly desirable.