Programme Manager Spanish & French Speaking
The Programme Manager's primary duties include overseeing the onboarding process, offering support, and coordinating the involvement of accounts in a specific language.
This role centres on enhancing the client's experience and plays a crucial part in improving our operational efficiency and scalability by reinforcing the capabilities of the Certification Cluster.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Client & Customer Management (External)
· Help manage clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others.
2. Project Planning
· Carry out delegated activities to support the production of workstream and project plans that identify and organize all the activities needed to deliver project objectives and that comply with the organization's project management framework.
3. Customer Onboarding
· Walk customers through the basics of the product/service.
4. Resolving Customer Issues
· Respond to basic and advanced customer issues such as returns, exchanges, and complaints; escalate appropriately.
5. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Data
· Enter relevant information into the CRM system after each contact with a customer to ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities.
6. Customer Needs Clarification
· Interview the customer, using a simple standard script, to clarify the customer's requirements.
7. Operational Compliance
· Develop working knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures and of regulatoryvcodes and codes of conduct relevant to own work, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards.
8. Client & Customer Management (Internal)
· Help manage internal clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others.
9. Personal Capability Building
· Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
10. Project Close-out and Handover
· Draft elements of product documentation and user training to support handover to business as usual. Contribute to post-project reviews and identification of lessons learned.
11. Product/Service Information · Provide basic product/service information and respond to basic customer questions about the product/service.
Behaviour that will help you be successful in this role and in our organization
· Customer focus
· Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
· Ensures accountability
· Communicates effectively
· Action Oriented
· Plans and aligns
· Decision Quality
· Organizational savvy
Sound experience and understanding of straightforward procedures or systems (7 to 12 months)
Fluency in English, Spanish and French
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or whom you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!