Finance & Office Manager Singapore
The purpose of this role is to support the Regional Office and entity in terms of its overall operations and across Sales, Finance and Marketing.
Key result areas and main activities
1: Office is operationally smooth and equipped with supplies
- Serves as a first point of contact in the office and manages several communication channels/ correspondences, and carefully selects what to prioritise
- Ensures the entire office is ergonomically compliant and supports colleagues with the relevant tools of trade
- Contributes to the planning and organisation of the office’s calendar (business and social events, meetings)
- Manages the stock of office supplies and ensures all (office related) contracts are accurate and up to date
- Ensures the entire office is ergonomically compliant and maintained
- Front office person present in the office at least once a week.
- HR support
- Supports HR (HQ based) with setting up and maintaining local mandatory insurances, pension plan, health insurance and ensures that all statutory rules and regulations are respected.
- Support with payroll related matters.
- Supports HR with local onboarding of new team members
- Will be trained to be first aid worker and will maintain emergency and ergonomic office plans.
- Provides Sales & Marketing Administration Support
- Completion of information requests from clients; vendor management, procurement and payment requests
- Collection of PO numbers to ensure timely invoicing
- Support marketing and sales with client event administration and set up
- Customer onboarding: walk customers through the basics of the product/service.
- Accurately administered (financial) data
- Administers and archives books for their entity
- Timely capturing of client financial information in Salesforce for accurate and real time reporting purposes
- Processes bank statements and prepares payments
- Maintains in contact and exchanges information with colleagues and external parties, concerning financial administration and invoicing
- Ensures an effective invoicing and debt chasing process is followed
- Invoicing procedure executed and followed-up
- Supports and coordinates cross border invoicing within APAC region.
- Facilitates to set up vendor account
- Keeps the invoicing process documentation up to date
- Manages debt collection process.
- Carry out a range of customer service activities, including handling customer cases and enquiries that are more complex or outside the norm.
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Manages complexities
- Service minded
- Action oriented
- Plans and aligns
- Tech savvy
- Communicates effectively
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in an international company
- Intermediate/Higher Vocational Education degree
- Languages: English native speaking, Chinese and Malay would be nice
- Experience in setting up an office from scratch would be great.
- You have to have an entrepreneurial mindset
- In for a laugh and ready to roll up your sleeves
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!