Office Manager HQ
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The purpose of the role is to manage Head Quarter office and provide operational and administrative support to the Leadership team, as well as to ensure smooth implementation of human centric way of working for both new and current employees and fostering culture of sharing ideas and best practices between office managers across other company hubs.
Key result areas and main activities
- Carry out simple facilities tasks.
- Serves as a first point of contact in the office and manages several communication channels/ correspondences, and carefully selects what to prioritise
- Contributes to the planning and organisation of the office’s calendar (business and social events, meetings)
- Support and help set up communication between regional office managers to share ideas and best practices.
Supporting Human Centric Way of Working
- Serves as a first point of contact for new employees during their first days in the HQ, ensures smooth welcome, both operational and informational.
- Ensures that both office and home office set ups have necessary equipment and are ergonomically compliant.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on travel organization, MS documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues:
- Tasks could include flight/accommodation booking, purchasing materials, entering budgetary information, time and expense recording and similar.
- Prepare routine letters, memoranda, reports and similar documents following detailed instruction.
- Create, organize and maintain files containing the correspondence and records of a senior colleague.
- Support others by carrying out simple procurement tasks. Involves following established procedures.
- Manages the stock of office supplies and ensures all (office related) contracts are accurate and up to date.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Design own monthly schedule and, if necessary, assign work to others in order to speed up office workflow and ensure high-priority tasks get done.
Health Safety and Environment
- Follow a range of mandatory work instructions to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others.
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
- Plans and aligns
- Communicates effectively
- Action oriented
- Tech savvy
- Ensure accountability
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education
- Experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised (13 months to 3 years), fluent in Dutch and English
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Dynamic, open, informal, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here