Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified 1691 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The purpose of this role is to support the central marketing team for ensuring Top Employers Institute is well known as a global certifier and recognised by the target audience.
This role pioneers the strategic objective ‘improve our brand presence’ and executes on it through general support to the central marketing team and maintenance of touchpoints.
Key result areas and main activities
1: Maintenance and execution of content on our touchpoints (website, portal, social media)
- Manage website content through CMS
- Update Portal content
- Maintenance of Sharepoint, manage the folders
2: Support Content Marketing
- Responsible for copywriting for website, social posts, proofreading reports and articles
- Support the management of social media channels and other touchpoints
3: Support Online Marketing
- Support Email marketing / Automation
- Campaign execution support
4: General support to the central marketing team
- Coordination of translations, landing pages
- Manage marketing inbox
Who are you
- Degree in Digital Marketing/Communications or related field
- Some working experience is required – can be through an internship or 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Full-time available (5 days per week)
- Available for a long period of time.
- As the role is Amsterdam-based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work.
- Experience working with a CMS system. Episerver / Optimizely - a plus.
- Basic graphic design skills – a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional English (writing & speaking skills) is required.
- Capable to work with multiple stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at the same time.
- Multitasking - you will be assisting many roles and be working on many projects at the same time.
Behavior that will help you be successful in this role and in our organization
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drive results
- Interpersonal savvy
- Communicates effectively