Account Manager-Eastern Europe
Purpose of the role is to generate revenue by selling certification products and associated upsells to clients within an assigned territory. It is a hybrid role with responsibilities across new business generation, renewals and the management of existing contracts. This individual also acts as a liaison between Sales and Delivery to ensure that clients realise quantifiable value from the Programme.
Key result areas and main activities
- Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within respective Territory:
- Turn prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through preparing and setting up qualified meetings (meeting prep, conduct an effective needs analysis, deliver sales presentations, answer questions and objections, conduct the post meeting activity effectively)
- Close deals through qualified offer preparation and negotiation, and ensuring lasting agreements
- Achieve company growth targets for new business acquisition and renewal
Pro-active, relevant and on-going engagement and communication with (potential) Top Employers:
- Confidently connect 1-on-1 with senior, regional HR stakeholders of large (Tier 1, 2) global companies
- Effectively and persuasively position and present the full value of the Programme across the areas of responsibility and areas of focus
- Manage relationship of current participants
- Sharing and evangelise subject matter expertise about Top Employers HR Certification
Liaised and constructive collaboration with internal stakeholders:
- Commercially support and partner with international colleagues as part of global sales team
- Work closely with Marketing to support events and follow up digital leads in a timely manner
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Communicates effectively
- Instils trust
- Being resilient
- Builds networks
- Drives results
Experience and educational background:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial role preferably in the Human Resources industry (or selling a service B2B)
- Intercultural awareness and the willingness to work in a dynamic matrix organization
- Ability to work remotely and pro-actively.
- Self-motivated, business-oriented “can do” attitude.
- Ability to promote benefits rather than features.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or HRM
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Polish and ideally Russian
- SFDC knowledge (or of a similar system) is highly desirable.
- Experience in working in international environment.
Ability to work independently
Location: Netherlands and willing to travel to Poland or Poland willing to travel to Amsterdam occasionally.