Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognizing excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified over 1600 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
The Product Manager will be reporting in the product management team and will support the team in meeting profitability and client satisfaction goals. You will be responsible for the planning and execution for developing and testing new products, including gathering product and customer requirements, supporting and defining the product vision, product differentiation, value proposition, and go to market. You will work closely with digital, sales, certification, and marketing to ensure profitability and client satisfaction goals are met. As a part of our cross-functional team, you will support key product decisions, manage customer priorities, lead customer conversations, and support pilot and launch new features. You will gain deep expertise in our products and use your expertise to deliver customer value. You will report directly into the senior product manager.
You will deal with complex business challenges and solve them through business, process, service, and technical improvements. Together with our Digital Scrum Team and Digital Product Owner you deliver innovative solutions to customer challenges.
You are expected to:
- Deeply understand the problems and needs of our customers (Internal and External)
- Be an expert on our product, market, and competitors
- Ensure prioritization and delivery of features and corresponding justification for process and product optimization.
- Find passion in organizing project scope and tasks to take new product features and enhancements to market.
- Work directly with internal and external customers to test hypotheses, run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Define and analyse metrics to understand product usage, client engagement and performance of new and existing features
- Once ready, you will be responsible to work with our marketing team to create a go to market plan for the product/features.
- Be a project management leader in product team and also educate the organization on best practices for project management.
- You are keen to collaborate with various orgs within Top Employer’s Institute to create and communicate product vision
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 2 years experience in product, marketing, or project management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience in Agile Scrum/Lean methodologies preferred
- Experience with Design Thinking highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience of working in Figma (optional)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Great communication skills with all kinds of stakeholders (business, technical and leadership)
- Experience working with HR/People products/services or HR technology products (optional)