Senior Salesforce Administrator
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified 1851 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The Digital Team at Top Employers Institute is responsible for the development and support of the digital platforms which include Salesforce Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud (Portal), Pardot, Tableau CRM, and MyTrailhead. These digital platforms support the core business processes for Marketing, Sales, Operations (Certifications), and Finance.
The Digital Team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. In this role you work on implementing exciting new Salesforce features as part of our Scrum Team, you also spend part of your time providing second-line technical support for complex issues. You are a team player who likes to work with business stakeholders on delivering new functionality but also a quality-orientated person who wants to solve issues timely and accurately. You enjoy using the experience you already have but also the challenge of learning new technologies, processes, and people.
You report to the Digital Director and work closely with the other members of the digital team and with business stakeholders from various departments based all around the world. You are a mentor for the Junior Salesforce Administrator and support him both in learning more about Salesforce and in performing his role more efficiently.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Supports the Product Owner in gathering requirements by providing solution options and highlighting dependencies with the existing implementation
- Designs and implements user stories using Salesforce configuration
- Tests user stories implemented by others in the team (they will test your stories)
- Participates in Agile Scrum ceremonies such as the Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective, and Daily Stand-ups
- Provides Level 2 Incident Management support, i.e. you review and solve cases that are too complex for the Junior Salesforce Administrator
- Manages digital business support activities such as mass emails, data loads, document generation, etc.
- Mentors and provides guidance to the Junior Salesforce Administrator
Well managing the digital platforms:
- Designs configures and maintains (new) functionalities on the Salesforce platform (including Pardot and Communities)
- Provides advanced Salesforce support to internal and external users
Continuously developing yourself and others:
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce releases, complete trailheads, and achieve more Salesforce certifications
- Share knowledge with others in the team
- Mentor the junior Salesforce Administrator
Key Success Competencies
- Companywide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Ensures accountability, tech-savvy, decision quality, optimizes work processes, cultivates innovation, communicates effectively, drives results, plans and aligns
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with working in an international organization
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on complex Salesforce configuration such as Flow
- Experience with Pardot, MyTrailhead, and/or Tableau CRM is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator (required)
- Platform App Builder (preferred)
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office (conveniently located next to Amsterdam Amstel station)
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the company, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open up. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities within the Revenue Operations team (for example in sales enablement), or specialize in Salesforce in the Digital Team
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest investment companies in the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 10 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!