Regional Marketing Manager China
The purpose of this role is to grow our brand awareness and ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey in all target markets.
As part of the Regional Marketing team and the roles works closely with the different teams within the HQ Marketing cluster and also with the local team in China. The role will ensure all activities are aligned to the global marketing strategy, implementing the relevant campaigns/tactics. Additional scope to work on global marketing projects.
The role is to be responsible for brand management using our various touch points i.e. social media platforms, email marketing and official customer communications and engagement.
Ensure our use of marketing material is up to date and consistent with the global brand guidelines and positioning.
Marketing strategy (collaborate with central marketing):
- Creation and implementation of regional marketing strategy aligned with global marketing strategy and effectively manage the budget within the supervision of Head of Regional Marketing
Customer engagement through Events & Sponsorships:
- Ensure roll out and implementation of central approach and deliverables for all events (ensure all deliverables are on-brand) working closely the HQ Events team and Head of Regional Marketing
- Manage media partnerships and drive new opportunities. Be the bridge between the client and the media for content execution and client exposure
- Manage to the planning and execution of Certification Celebration (managing regional customer communications, database management and follow-up) in very close collaboration with Events team
- Localize the central content for the Top Employers Certification announcement across our different media channels. (i.e logo slides, region specific asset production in line with central approach)
- Production of China events (online or offline) working closely with central team
- Owner of HR Leaders Forum for creation and execution of the event in collaboration with Events team in HQ and Head of Regional Marketing
- Monitor branded merchandise in terms of vendor selection, setting up the standard for product quality and understanding client needs
- Content Management on our digital channels: localize central content i.e. HQ HR Best Practices selection relevant for China region; develop content to meet local business requirements
- Social media management
- Regional newsletter management
- Ensure all deliverables are on-brand
Lead generation, nurturing and automation:
- Support the Marketing Operations team on executing social media advertising and lead nurturing campaigns to support our commercial efforts
Key Success Competencies
- Company wide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Communicates effectively, plan and aligns, ensures accountability, tech savvy, manages complexity, drives results,
- 3-5 years working experience as a Regional Marketing Manager or similar role in B2B Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing communication or a related field
- Excellent oral and written command of English (fluent)
- Native Chinese speaking and excellent written command of Chinese (able to develop content for business use).
- Be based in Shanghai
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous experience in social media management and digital marketing
- Previous experience with organizing local and regional events (online and offline)
- Previous experience with customer communications
- Previous marketing experience in the HR field is advantageous
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay.)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions (human centric)
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic, open and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL, Novartis, and PepsiCo
- Fast growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: 10 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 100+ countries
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!