Manager - Financial Control & Reporting
As Manager Financial Control & Reporting you are end responsible for all financial activities in the organisation including various planning & control tasks, consolidation, and reporting.
You will manage the finance team and will report to the Director of Finance and Business Operations. The Manager Financial Control & Reporting plays a critical role in implementing and optimizing the group policies & procedures.
To be successful in this role you'll need high energy, getting things done attitude combined with a good sense of ethics, empathy, and entrepreneurial mindset.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Oversee the monthly reports, annual accounts, closing, budgeting, and reporting of the group
- Supervise the monthly consolidation process for the group
- Analysing financial results in the appropriate reporting entity
- Taking care of liquidity forecasts and cash management
- Participating and assisting in audits
- Optimization of the consolidation process and meeting reporting requirements
- Actively contribute to financial process improvements
- Management and development of the team
- Act as point of contact and advisor for management
- Signaling developments in the financial field
Profile & Talents
To succeed in this role, you should have
- CA, RA, ACCA, or equivalent qualification with an Audit and accounting background
- A minimum of 7+ years professional experience in Finance
- Experience in working in a multinational environment, ideally within a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in managing a team
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Transfer Pricing is a plus
- Fluency in the English language required, with proven strong business writing ability (Dutch is a plus)
Your competencies and unique talents are:
- Integrity, transparency, honesty, and patience as core attributes are a must
- An innate ability to build relationships/partnerships and work collaboratively.
- A strategic mindset and strong business acumen.
- A strong personality who enjoys being part of an organization in constant development
- A results-driven self-starter with an eye for detail whilst seeing the big picture.
- Hard worker, hands-on experience, can-do mentality, highly professional supportive attitude
- You also demonstrate leadership potential by coaching team members and putting together relevant cross-disciplinary teams
- The ability to prioritize your time and activities, within a multiple priority and deadline-oriented environment
- A positive personality with a high level of emotional and cross-cultural intelligence
- Self-critical, focused on continuous improvement in own work and business processes, and willing to grow
- Experience in change management and transformation / organisational structure and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Team player and effective stakeholder manager