The purpose of this role is to implement and bring alive the organisation’s business and people strategy and culture to all employees. Enabling the business leaders to translate the people strategy into operational solutions.
The role is part of the HR cluster and operates in close collaboration with a second HR Business Partner to enable the business.
- Responsible to operationally support and manage the HR calendar for the business.
- Provide HR support on operational and tactical levels
- Point of contact for employees
- Act as partner to business leaders on people matters
- Improve Talent management
- Manage employee relations matters
- Translate company culture into daily business
- Provide reporting on HR data
- Analyse trends and propose improvements on operational and tactical level
- Work in the HR team, continuous learning and developing, learning from best practices
Key Result Areas
Key Result Area 1:
- Onboarding, development and offboarding aligned with people strategy
- Supports managers with recruitment, onboarding, learning/ development and offboarding.
- Serves as a point of contact.
- Co-develops an HR calendar aligned with the people strategy and plan.
- Provides input, and co-drives the execution, for a healthy work environment.
Key Result Area 2:
- Providing HR support and advice
- Provides HR support and advice on operational and tactical levels.
- Acts as a collaborative partner to business leaders on people matters.
- Contributes to talent management by spotting talent as well as taking initiative to enable managers to spot and employ talent.
- Cultivates organisational culture and TE’s values into daily business and initiatives.
Key Result Area 3:
- Accurately administered and analysed HR data as well as updated reports/ documents
- Collects, administers and provides HR data reports.
- Keeps track of (legal) developments and ensures that relevant documents are up to date
- Partner with managers and employees to provide guidance and support on people matters
- Responsible for facilitating full performance cycle, performance improvement, talent management
- Support business and people leaders with development of employees
- Manage HR administration and payroll from local to central
- Provide recruitment process and facilitate local management
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Case management illness and absenteeism
- Legal support
- Assist with writing job profiles, defining competencies
- Single point of contact for HR supporting tools
- Responsible for companywide onboarding
- BS degree in Human Resources
- You are fluent in Dutch and English language and have good understanding of either Spanish/French/German
- You have extensive (6+ years) generalist HR experience, preferably in a medium size multinational organization
- You have knowledge of principles and practices in HR administration
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch labor law and ‘wet verbetering Poortwachter’
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers, employees, and HR, consulting (people management skills)
- You strive for excellence in operations
- You have analytical skills and are goal oriented
- Willing to travel
- Kind and open personality
- Service minded
- Cultural sensitivity
- Detail oriented
- Good communicator
- In for a laugh
Interested? Send us a letter of motivation including an indication of gross monthly salary and your CV to HR@top-employers.com.
Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1,550 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally.
Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.