Head of Brand & Content Marketing
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam , the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified over 1600 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
The purpose of this role is ensuring Top Employers Institute is well known as a global certifier and recognised by the target audience.
This role pioneers to improve our brand presence and executes on it through content creation, consistent communications and lead generation programmes by managing a cross functional team of 3 people.
This role oversees all content marketing initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales leads, engagement and positive customer behaviour. Successful candidate is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimisation, brand consistency, analytics and meaningful insights.
The position collaborates with the Customer Marketing, Events and Client Success Teams and chairs Content Leadership Team.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Creation and execution of content marketing strategy
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for all channels including website, social media, email and brand materials
• Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing and business initiatives, both short- and long-term
• Create, execute and communicate content calendar and generic content assets (reports, newsletters etc)
• SEO strategy and execution
• Define social media strategy and execution
2. Creation and maintenance of brand strategy (managed through brand manager)
• Consistently execute our brand, establish monitoring mechanisms for the right implementation
• Create brand-related materials, campaign content, brand guide
• Measure effectiveness (brand awareness research, share of voice metrics, tools in place etc)
3. Automation & performance marketing (managed through online marketing)
• Create lead generation programmes through campaigns, our channels and tools
• Manage automation flows (mainly pardot and other tools such as drift etc)
• Email marketing strategy
• Report data driven marketing, selection of right tools and management of funnel and ROI
4. Maintenance and execution of content on our touchpoints (website, portal, social media) – managed through marketing executive
• Manage website content through CMS
• Update portal content
5. People management (direct reports, cross functional people and stakeholder management)
• Foster a performance & development climate that brings out the best in our people,
by managing performance, development and engagement of the team
• Cross functionally manage marketing managers for the execution of brand, content, and lead gen programmes
• Manage stakeholders through coordinating mechanism for better alignment with different parts of the business
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing capacity (brand marketing, content marketing, paid marketing) in launching and driving digital marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand’s awareness and customer acquisition.
- Successful candidate speaks English on native level
- Proven editorial skills
- Experience at both long-form content creation (in forms of reports, white papers, articles etc) and real-time content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- HR industry knowledge is a plus, ability to understand target audience needs (HR decision makers) and experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines for ongoing campaigns
- Understanding web analytics tools, social media applications and monitoring tools; ability to formulate and present actionable insights from analysis of data
- Comfortable moderating external company webinars
- Strong communication skills
- People management experience