Financial Administrator (part-time)
- Booking and processing of all financial transactions Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable
- Ensure timely cash/bank transactions
- Assist the CorporateController and Management Accountant with monthly closing activities
- Degree in Business Administration or Business Economics;
- 3+ years experience in a Financial administrator role;
- Knows how to book costs according to the concepts of prepaid / transitory / accruals / memorial bookings;
- Is aware of the Dutch accounting principles;
- You are proficient with Excel and with financial systems (experience in Twinfield accounting system is advantageous);
- Well organized with the ability to achieve deadlines in a fast-paced, diverse, changing environment;
- Fluent command of Dutch and English;
- Dynamic, friendly and open personality
- Proactive in finding solutions and taking personal ownership
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Cross disciplinary career growth;
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture;
- Working daily in a REAL international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
Top Employers values
If you are interested, then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we might have a fit. Our core values are:
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We develop. Always.
Please send you cv with your motivation to email@example.com. We will not consider your application without a motivation letter.
The Top Employers Institute
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This enables companies to grow and to develop. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company, previously known as the CRF Institute, has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991.