We are looking for a professional Country Controller to support our Finance team. This is a temporary role (maternity leave coverage) for an approximately period of 7 months. As a Country Controller, you will be responsible for accurate administration of our regional offices.
- efficient and timely execution of the financial closures (monthly, quarterly, and yearly);
- administration and closure are in compliance with the accounting policies of the relevant legislation;
- support the preparation of the budget 2021;
- run the year-end closure for the financial year 2020;
- ensure that all tax returns and declarations are submitted accurately and timely;
- support the monthly salary administration for your relevant administrations.
- Advanced degree in Accounting;
- Proven work experience as a Financial Controller;
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, the global language in the company
- Dynamic, friendly and open personality
- Proactive in finding solutions and taking personal ownership
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Cross disciplinary career growth;
- Pension Plan;
- Flexible working hours;
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture;
- Working daily in a REAL international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
Top Employers values
If you are interested, then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we might have a fit. Our core values are:
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We develop. Always.
Please send you cv with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not consider your application without a motivation letter.