Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified 1691 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
Recent developments at the company, including the completion of a Digital Transformation, the acquisition by investment company HAL Investments, and a new strategy focussed on accelerating our growth, have only increased the demand for more insight in the performance of our sales and marketing teams. The new Data Analyst will be responsible for translating our wealth of sales data into meaningful insights on performance.
Key activity is to work with the Head of Revenue Operations to create insights for the Chief Commercial Officer and the Commercial Leadership Team. Example questions for analysis could be: what type of customer is most likely to not renew their contract? How does the performance of our sales people develop as their experience grows? Deliverables include dashboards and presentations to senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will start in the first quarter of 2022 at our headquarter in Amsterdam, and report to the Head of Revenue Operations.
- Provide in-depth data analysis and recommendations to support business decisions by executives, managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Generate business intelligence tools such as reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com, including ad-hoc reporting for Sales and Marketing
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around revenue forecasting
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by the Sales Operations team
Key Success Competencies
- Company wide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Manages complexity, ensures accountability, tech savvy, communicates effectively, optimizes work processes, plans and aligns.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience as Data Analyst or in business analytics
- Understanding of a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics background and mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data and provide the right insights
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in English
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Experience in working with different cultures and nationalities
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Pardot and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL, Novartis, and PepsiCo
- Fast growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: 10 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 100+ countries