Account Manager VLC - Italian Speaker
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
Purpose of the role is to generate revenue by selling certification products and associated upsells to clients within an assigned territory. It is a hybrid role with responsibilities across new business generation, renewals and the management of existing contracts. This individual also acts as a liaison between Sales and Delivery to ensure that clients realise quantifiable value from the Programme.
Key result areas and main activities
Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within respective Territory:
- Turn prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through preparing and setting up qualified meetings (meeting prep, conduct an effective needs analysis, deliver sales presentations, answer questions and objections, conduct the post meeting activity effectively)
- Close deals through qualified offer preparation and negotiation, and ensuring lasting agreements
- Achieve company growth targets for new business acquisition and renewal
Pro-active, relevant and on-going engagement and communication with (potential) Top Employers:
- Confidently connect 1-on-1 with senior, regional HR stakeholders of large (Tier 1, 2) global companies
- Effectively and persuasively position and present the full value of the Programme across the areas of responsibility and areas of focus
- Manage relationship of current participants
- Sharing and evangelise subject matter expertise about Top Employers HR Certification
Liaised and constructive collaboration with internal stakeholders:
- Commercially support and partner with international colleagues as part of global sales team
- Work closely with Marketing to support events and follow up digital leads in a timely manner
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Instils trust
- Being resilient
- Builds networks
- Preferably residing in Valencia but we can consider also a hybrid solution (we are working from home and in the office)
- Education: University or Master degree in any field of study
- Specific experience: you already have 5-7 years of experience in selling HR products and/or in consulting and/or in selling B2B services.
- HR knowledge/understanding is important; Experience selling to senior HR representatives is highly advantageous
- Languages: Italian native, English (excellent written and verbal) is a must because we definitely are an international organization located in 10+ countries with operations in 120+ countries;
- Spanish will be an adavantage.
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay.)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions.
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture.
- Plenty of room for initiatives and owning responsibility.
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunities to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide.