The breakfast session, featuring various Top Employers in India as well as expert speakers and a live panel discussion, will discuss the topic of the CHRO's challenge towards cultivating India's Talent for the 21st century.
Please note that this event is exclusively for company CHRO’s and HR Leaders
During this event, we will explore the 2019’s global HR Trends explored in this year’s HR Trends Report. The three key trends are:
- Greater alignment with business strategy
- Becoming more transparent
- Adapting to change faster.
8.30 - 9.00 Registration and breakfast
9.00 - 9.10 Welcome: Johann Labuschagne, Business Development Director INDIA, for Top Employers Institute
9.10 - 9.45 Keynote Speaker: Adrian Seligman, CCO and Board Member Top Employers Institute - 'Cultivating Future-Proof Talent for the 21st century'
09.45 - 10.00 Coffee break
10.00 - 11.00 Panel discussion
- D P Nambiar: Head - Business HR at Tata Consultancy Services
- Krishna Muniramaiah - Director-People & Culture, Dimension Data Global NTT Group
- Devdoot Deb Roy - Director - HR, India & South Asia at Orange Business Services, India
- Mr Sunjoy Dhaawan - Vice President HR, DHL Express
11.00 - 12.00 Coffee and Networking
Sofitel Mumbai BKC: C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051, India
Registration for this event is not possible anymore.
About Top Employers Institute
Established more than 25 years ago, the Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 500 organisations in 118 countries/regions. The Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in people practices. A certification programme that enables organisations to assess and improve the workplace environment.