Salesforce Data Analyst
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The Salesforce Data Analyst will be responsible for testing hypotheses and translating our wealth of sales data into meaningful insights on our business performance, especially our sales and marketing efforts.
You will work together with the Head of Revenue Operations to create insights for the Chief Commercial Officer and our regional sales teams. Possible business questions to answer could be:
- Which variables drive the probability of a client renewing?
- How does the performance of our sales people develop as their experience grows?
- What is the return on our spend on LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Furthermore, the Salesforce Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining, updating and improving the Salesforce Analytics dashboards, which is used to report on our revenue, pipeline, leads funnel and more.
The successful candidate will start as soon as possible at our headquarter in Amsterdam, and report to the Head of Revenue Operations.
- Provide in-depth data analysis and recommendations to support business decisions by executives, managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Generate business intelligence tools such as reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around revenue forecasting
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by the Sales Operations team
Key Success Competencies
- Company wide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Manages complexity, ensures accountability, tech savvy, communicates effectively, optimizes work processes, plans and aligns.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in data or business analytics
- Understanding of a CRM system (preferably Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Understanding of data visualisation software (preferably Salesforce Analytics Studio)
- Understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics background and statistical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data and provide the right insights
- Strong knowledge of ETL processes, data cleaning and manipulation, and data structures
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in English
- Salesforce administrator knowledge would be bonus
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Experience in working with different cultures and nationalities
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, with an office conveniently located next to Amsterdam Amstel station and including the flexibility to work up to four days a week from home
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the company, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open up. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities within the Revenue Operations team, or specialize in Salesforce in the Digital Team
- Fast growing company (double-digit revenue growth), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world in HQ and 12 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 121 countries
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL, PepsiCo and PUMA
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!