Sales Enablement Specialist
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified 2053 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The key task of the Sales Enablement Specialist is to bring the sales skills of our Account Managers to the next level. You will work primarily with new Account Managers, but also with experienced Account Managers based in offices across the world. Key objectives will be to reduce the ramp time for new Account Managers, and help existing Account Managers achieve a higher renewal rate and more new business.
You are not only a strong sales trainer yourself, but also a solid organiser who develops and facilitates trainings together with other trainers. You leverage the experience of our own Account Managers where possible and bring in external trainers where needed.
Your main stakeholders will be the Account Managers and Regional Managers. You will form part of the Revenue Operations team, which supports the commercial cluster on a diverse range of topics, including insights and analytics, selling process improvements, CRM support, budgeting and contracting.
The successful candidate will start as soon as possible at our headquarter in Amsterdam.
- Facilitate and expand our existing onboarding program for new sales hires, and be the central touchpoint for new hires
- Reinvigorate our buddy system, where new Account Managers receive on the job mentoring from an experienced Account Manager from another team
- Manage the Top Employers Academy, our own video-based online learning platform
- Develop new sales trainings, for example on pitching, renewal conversations, or cross-cultural selling
- Evaluate and introduce new learning tools, such as LinkedIn learning, where necessary together with other clusters and HR
- Collect individual learning needs of Account Managers, and support their individual learning path (long-term)
Key Success Competencies
- Companywide competencies: collaboration, customer focus, global perspective
- Role-specific competencies: Learning and Talent Development, Planning and Organizing, Data Collection and Analysis
- Experience in working in B2B sales, preferably in the HR sector
- Experience in sales enablement, specifically training and onboarding
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in working with different cultures and nationalities
- Fluent in English in both writing and verbally
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Available for between 32 and 40 hours a week
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, with an office conveniently located next to Amsterdam Amstel station and including the flexibility to work up to four days a week from home
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the organisation, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open up continuously. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities in training and development, or within the Revenue Operations team
- Fast growing company (double-digit revenue growth), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world in HQ and 12 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 121 countries
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL, PepsiCo and PUMA
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!