Regional Marketing Manager Polish Speaking - Freelance
The purpose of this role is to grow our brand awareness and ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey in all target markets.
As part of the Customer Marketing team and the roles works closely with the different teams within the HQ Marketing function. The role will ensure all activities are aligned to the global marketing strategy, implementing the relevant campaigns/tactics. Additional scope to work on global marketing projects. The role is be responsible for brand management using our various touch points i.e. social media platforms, email marketing and official customer communications and engagement etc. Ensure our use of marketing material is up to date and consistent with the global brand guidelines and positioning.
Key result areas showing what impact the role should have, main activities providing further insight
1. Implementation Customer Communication Strategy
- Consistent execution of harmonised communication deliverables including value messaging for all participants in the region across all touch points with customer testimonials, case studies etc (based on input from region and direction from central marketing)
- Creation of customer marketing deliverables ensuring employer branding materials are relevant, fresh and used throughout the year
- Ensure all deliverables are aligned to global strategy and on-brand.
2. Customer engagement through Events optimising Communications & PR
- Ensure roll out and implementation of centralised approach and deliverables for all events (ensure all deliverables are on-brand)
- Manage and drive media (PR), social media and Top Employers engagement aligned with the annual Certification announcement and dinner.
- Manage the production and create content for the Top Employers Certification announcement across our different media partners.
- Manage media partnerships and drive new opportunities
3. Content marketing
- Content Management on our digital platforms: Create and curate content i.e. HQ HR Best Practice and Trends Reports, Top Employers eBook, Top Employers testimonial videos etc. Effective usage of analytics for monitoring & reporting purposes.
- Ensure all deliverables are on-brand.
4. Lead generation, nurturing and automation
- Manage and execute LinkedIn advertising and lead nurturing campaigns to support our commercial efforts: create and curate content. Effective usage of analytics for monitoring & reporting purposes.
5. Marketing strategy (collaborate with central marketing)
- Implement marketing strategy aligned with global marketing strategy and effectively manage the budget (optimise budget for best performing channels through analytics and metrics).
- Explore the market with respect to new business opportunities and customer needs, supporting the product roadmap and marketing strategies based on market research, customer requirements and competitor analysis.
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Business insight
- Manages complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Bachelor degree
- Native Polish speaker; English proficient; Russian would be a plus
- at least 3 years experience preferably in an international environment providing a service B2B
- Knowledge of pardot would be nice
- You can live in the Netherlands but if you live in Poland that is also fine (we have an office is Warsaw)
- Available for approx. 20 hours per week.
This is a freelance position so you as a contractor will invoice us. Kindly share your hourly rate with us.