Account Manager Belgium
Do you want to be a part of an organization where 25+ nationalities work together in a fast-growing market?
Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognizing excellence in People Practices. We help accelerate these practices to enrich the world of work. Through the Top Employers Institute Certification Programme, participating companies can be validated, certified, and recognized as an employer of choice. Established 32 years ago, Top Employers Institute has certified over 2053 organizations in 121 countries/regions. These certified Top Employers positively impact the lives of over 9 million employees globally.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team for Belgium located in the Wommelgem area. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
1. Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within respective territories:
- Transforming potential business relations into strategic business accounts by means of cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other strategies.
- The furthering of sales growth by setting up qualified meetings which will include meeting preparations, conducting an effective needs analysis, establishing sales delivery protocols, facilitating Q&A sessions, and the management of post-meeting events.
- Closing deals through qualified offer preparation and negotiation to ensure lasting agreements.
- Achieving company growth targets for new business acquisition and renewals thereof.
2. Pro-active, relevant, and ongoing engagement and communication with potential Top Employers:
- Assertive inter-personal communication with senior, regional HR stakeholders of large global companies.
- Effective and careful positioning and presenting of the full value of the Programme across multiple areas of responsibility and focus.
- Management of current participants.
- Confident pitching of the HR Certification Programme value to Top Employers.
3. Liaising and constructive collaboration with internal stakeholders:
- Commercially supporting and partnering with international colleagues as part of a global sales team.
- Working closely with Marketing to support events and following up on digital leads in a timely and efficient manner.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a commercial role preferably in the Human Resources industry or selling a service
- Experience in consultative selling
- Intercultural awareness and the willingness to work in a dynamic matrix organization
- Ability to work remotely and pro-actively.
- Self-motivated, business-oriented “can do” attitude.
- Ability to promote benefits rather than features.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or HRM
- Fluency in written and spoken business English, Dutch and French
- SFDC knowledge (or of a similar system) is highly desirable.
Do watch the video about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk-ULdorXiA&list=PLOXTjmnkAhYGXtRoe0Z9cbLHI_mGfTq6L&index=12