Salesforce Data and Analytics Specialist
The Digital Team at Top Employers Institute is responsible for the development and support of the digital platforms which includes Salesforce Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud (Portal), Pardot and CRM Analytics. These digital platforms support the core business processes for Marketing, Sales, Operations (Certifications) and Finance, and provide our clients with access to the survey, analytical insights and best practices.
The Digital Team is looking for a ‘Salesforce Data & Analytics Specialist’. In this role you are responsible for developing data pipelines and dashboards for our internal and external users on our Salesforce CRM Analytics platform (formerly known as Tableau CRM). You enjoy working with business stakeholders to find new ways to get valuable insights from the data.
The scope of analytics that you work on is broad. In this pivotal role, you work on dashboards for our customers that provide them with deep insights in their HR performance based on their survey input to help them improve their HR practices, you may work on dashboards that provide our product team with insights in how our portal is used based on Google Analytics data which helps in making better decisions in how to optimize the portal, for our Marketing and Sales colleagues you could work on a dashboard that provides insights in the lead-to-order performance which helps to be better understand what the right prospects and actions are to close more deals.
Key result areas and main activities
- Develops scalable data products to support and accelerate data-informed decision-making processes.
- Supports the Analytics Product Owner in gathering analytics requirements by providing solution options and highlighting dependencies with the existing implementation.
- Focuses on how to make better use of the data within TEI (Top Employers Institute) and improves existing processes.
- Works together in an agile scrum team that develops new features on all digital platforms.
Development and maintenance of analytics:
- Develops and configures datasets, lenses, dashboards, and apps in CRM Analytics (formerly known as Tableau CRM) for internal and external (portal) use.
- Develops and maintains data pipelines (ETL) in CRM Analytics platform using recipes & dataflows.
- Optimizes and redesigns the existing data pipelines.
- Resolves issues and updates existing dashboards as needed.
- Translates the requirements from the business clusters (Product / Marketing / Sales / Certification / Finance) that are gathered by the Product Owner into CRM Analytics dashboards and datasets.
Keeping up to date to deliver platform expertise:
- Stays informed on the ins and outs of CRM Analytics and maintains a good understanding of the data models from various source systems.
- Liaises with team members in the digital team to stay on top of new developments in the digital systems at Top Employers Institute.
- A bachelor's degree with 3+ years in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or similar
- Solid understanding of at least one Analytics tool (CRM Analytics, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik sense)
- Experience with working in at least one analytics project involving ETL, SQL, Databases & Dashboards
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with working in an international organization
- Experience with hands-on Salesforce CRM Analytics development - creating datasets, lenses, dashboards, etc. (Preferred)
- Experience with CRM data like opportunity, leads, accounts etc. (Preferred)
- Certifications (preferred):
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant or similar BI tools (preferred)
- Salesforce Administrator (preferred)
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or whom you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!