We are looking for a professional that enjoys the challenge of improving the IT infrastructure within a dynamic organisation.
This general IT infrastructure administrator role is new in our organisation and you will be pivotal in professionalising our IT infrastructure and IT support.
You will be positioned in the Business Operations Cluster and you will report to the Director of Finance and Business Operations. You will work in a core team of 2 persons, who focuses on the business / IT alignment, supplier management, operations support and facilities. You will often align with our internal digital team.
Your responsibilities are very diverse, in this role, you will be the focal point for the alignment of business process and IT. As IT administrator you will look after our business operations (network, telecommunications and hardware), and you will work closely with our external IT partner (who takes care of the IT infrastructure) . You will oversee the performance of the systems, platforms and you will report on the SLA’s agreed upon with the IT partner.
The operational management of the IT suppliers falls under your responsibilities and you will coordinate all changes in our IT infrastructure and/or systems, including planning and communication with your colleagues.
You will support us in setting up a professional IT policy and will ensure that it is implemented and followed by our colleagues. You will create and optimise guidelines, work instructions and procedures; when required, you will train colleagues in the use of Office 365.
You will be responsible for the hardware asset management and license management, you will provide support with regards to proper functioning of hardware and will advise on replacement when necessary.
This position is a part time position (0.6 FTE) spread over 5 working days and is based in Amsterdam.
- Bachelor degree in IT engineering
- ITIL knowledge or certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in an IT infrastructure or similar role
- Hands on IT professional with passion for technology and for improvement of operations
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Office 365
- You have experienced with setting up and managing Sharepoint
- Good understanding of IT service organisations
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (written and oral), Dutch language is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Is comfortable working in an international work environment