Sales Operations Specialist
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified over 1600 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Top Employers Institute is hiring an experienced and detail-focused Sales Operations Specialist who has supported high-growth organizations. You will be partnering cross-functionally across the organization among Sales, Digital, Marketing, Finance, Delivery, and Customer Success groups. This is an opportunity to leverage your detail-oriented and business process-driven analytical skills to execute tactically and support the business objectives and values.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and work closely across organizations to improve sales process quality, remove bottlenecks in support of revenue growth, and enable our sales teams to succeed.
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Digital Operations, Marketing, Finance, Delivery, and Customer Success.
- Work with Sales Leaders in developing sales training and onboarding, including processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Assist in the improvement and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process/lifecycle.
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around sales forecasting.
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Sales Operations.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales or Revenue Operations.
- Expert in SFDC and experience with Marketing Automation tools.
- Lightning platform, Pardot experience preferred.
- Proven track record of driving sales operational excellence, best practice, and sales process improvement.
- Strong project management experience, with an ability to rapidly evaluate and re-prioritize and deliver results against deadlines in close coordination with other stakeholders.
- Collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with business stakeholders, SMEs, peers, and leadership.
- High attention to detail.