HR Auditor Germany
HR Auditor Germany
Based in Düsseldorf, Germany or Europe- A permanent home office solution is also possible
The HR Auditor is responsible for the certification of our clients participating in our annual Certification Programme. Their job is to support the Participants during the whole Certification Process, in filling the HR Best Practices Survey and validating its answers, and to ensure the certification process is objective and diligent. The HR Auditor has a key role to play to ensure a smooth and enriching Client experience for our participants, and in close cooperation with the other teams, will provide their participants with insights and analysis of HR Trends and Best Practices that can enable a client to more effectively shape or apply their people strategies, to enrich the world of work.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Leading a diligent Certification process for a portfolio of accounts, while building and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Welcoming (new) participants into the programme and setting up the Survey & Validation process
- Displaying a good understanding of the participant’s people strategy and its priorities
- Regular check-ins to support the submission process, manage expectations, and where needed to understand the participant’s sentiment
- Validation of the HR policies and practices of participants
- Calibrate survey submission and validation with peer HR Auditors and Global HR Auditors
2. Ensuring that (non-)certified Top Employers derive maximum value from Benchmark and Align service
- Webinars on how to best make use of the benchmark data provided
- Provide information and insights related to HR Best Practices & Trends that can enable a client to more effectively shape or apply their people strategies
3. Continuous improvement contributions and content generation
- Exchange best practices with the teams (Certification, Sales, Marketing) to optimise client experience, and usage of the full product offering
- Contribute to the development of the HR Best Practices Survey, collection of Best Practices, and analysis of HR Trends
- Contribute to content generation for Content Marketing and Connect purposes
- Pro-actively contribute to the improvement of the Certification and Certification Standards Clusters in terms of content, process, communication, etc.
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Manages complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Communicates effectively
- Interpersonal savvy
- Situational adaptability
- Educational background in HR and/or minimum 3 years working experience in a related work field, preferably with large international organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written command of German and English (fluent)
- Fluent in any other additional language would be advantageous.
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and not afraid of trying new things even if sometimes you fail (a little bit!) because this is how you grow
- You thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Working across teams brings you energy and new ideas; you feed on giving and receiving feedback because we can all learn from each other
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast learner
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a strong sense of client focus are suitable for both onsite (post-pandemic) and online meetings
- You are based anywhere in Europe and willing to occasionally travel to our office or client's locations. We have an office in Düsseldorf so it would be great if you live in that area so you can pop into the office sometimes.
- Dynamic, open, informal, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
- Competitive remuneration (fixed + bonus)
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!