Client Success Adviser
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
We believe our clients can strengthen their position and impact as an employer by engaging with all aspects of our certification: Brand, Benchmark, Alignment and Connect. In this role, you are their trusted adviser; building relationships, driving product adoption, and ensuring our clients are successful. You provide a unique level of guidance, and inspiration to our clients so they can unlock maximum value from Brand, Benchmark, Alignment and Connect.
Our Client Success Advisers enjoy talking about the latest trends and practices in HR but also highlighting data-driven insights. They are perfectly comfortable in advising the biggest brands on how to best benefit from our certification in line with their needs and expectations. They come up with creative ways to drive value realisation in order to engage and retain our clients. They have a background in human resources (or employer branding) and take pleasure in spending time with clients to understand their people strategies and priorities.
Key result areas and main activities
- Client Relationships
- Build strong relationships with the clients to understand their needs and help them define success
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Conduct periodic business reviews and monitor client experience
- Product Adoption
- Lead or facilitate online/onsite webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate clients on our value pillars and product features
- Coach and train clients in the use of products
- Monitor type and frequency of services used (Brand, Benchmark, Align, Connect, Top Employers portal and dashboards)
- Share insights and HR best practices to enable clients to effectively shape and apply their people strategies
- Client Health and Engagement
- Monitor health of client relationship (through the client health scorecard)
- Identify successful clients and turn them into advocates (reference calls, case studies, webinars)
- Deliver value through regular briefings, workshops, roundtables, discussion groups and attend Top Employers’ Connect events
- Collaboration and Communication
- Be an ambassador of Top Employers Institute, internally and externally
- Represent the voice of the client (feedback to the relevant teams, input for product, etc.)
- Build a strong relationship with Marketing, Sales, Certification and Digital and Product teams
- Ensure the executive leadership team and relevant stakeholders are involved and stay engaged
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages Complexity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Resourcefulness: Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Decision Quality: Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action-Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience of at least 5-7 years in HR and/or employer branding. Prior experience in Client Success will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Place of residence: Europe