Contribute to the objectives of Top Employers Institute by running. maintaining and continuously improving a group wide planning and control system and cycle, in close co-operation with other finance colleagues and budget holders (incl. country managers).
- Group wide, all countries of operation and functional areas.
- The Senior Controller Planning and Analysis reports to the FD/CFO. Based at the Headquarters in Amsterdam.
- 32-40 hrs per week.
- Initiate and lead an effective planning & control cycle for the group (consolidated annual budgeting, forecasting (latest estimates), reporting, strategic planning)
- Ad-hoc support of HQ budget holders from financial and business control perspective.
- Initiate and manage best in class management control standards
- Drive management information, provide insight and guidance on key performance issues, enforcing appropriate actions, and monitor impact and progress, based on structural and ad-hoc analysis and making use of various tools and systems in-house.
- Identify risks and opportunities as an outcome of the KPI analysis, and in the financial processes.
- Provide periodic analysis of budgeted and estimated results against actuals.
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in economics or business studies
- Working experience of 5-10 years, of which 5-years of experience in a planning and analysis role
- Understanding of financial control and related areas such as Accounting and Tax, broad understanding of other finance disciplines
- Good communication skills in English
- Extensive knowledge of finance reporting systems/tools and highly skilled in Excel
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Service minded, communicative on all levels and ability to challenge
- Eye for the bigger picture as well as the details.
How to show your interest?
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.