Sales Enablement Specialist
Our Revenue Operations team is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist.
The strong growth of our organisation, enabled by the acquisition by investment company HAL Investments, has allowed for the creation of a new role in our commercial cluster.
The key task of the new Sales Enablement Specialist will be to bring the sales skills of our Account Managers to the next level. You will work primarily with new Account Managers, but also with experienced Account Managers based in offices across the world. Key objectives will be to reduce the ramp time for new Account Managers, and help existing Account Managers achieve a higher renewal rate and more new business.
You are not only a strong sales trainer yourself, but also a solid organiser who develops and facilitates trainings together with other trainers. You leverage the experience of our own Account Managers where possible and bring in external trainers where needed.
Your main stakeholders will be the Account Managers and Regional Managers. You will form part of the Revenue Operations team, which supports the commercial cluster on a diverse range of topics, including insights and analytics, selling process improvements, CRM support, budgeting and contracting.
The successful candidate will start in the fourth quarter of 2022. Your home base will be our headquarter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands but we work human centric.
- Develop new sales trainings, for example on pitching, renewal conversations, or cross-cultural selling
- Facilitate and expand our existing onboarding program for new sales hires, and be a central touchpoint for new hires
- Reinvigorate our buddy system, where new Account Managers receive on the job mentoring from an experienced Account Manager from another team
- Manage the Top Employers Academy, our own video-based online learning platform
- Evaluate and introduce new learning tools, such as LinkedIn learning, where necessary together with other clusters and HR
- Collect individual learning needs of Account Managers, and support their individual learning path (long-term)
Key Success Competencies
- Companywide competencies: collaboration, customer focus, global perspective
- Role-specific competencies: communicates effectively, manages complexity, develops talent, ensures accountability, optimizes work processes
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in B2B sales, preferably in the HR sector/or Selling a service
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales enablement
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in working with different cultures and nationalities
- Fluent in English in both writing and verbally
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Available for between 32 and 40 hours a week
- Available for some travel to the various hubs
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home (for up to four days per week) or from the office (conveniently located next to Amsterdam Amstel station)
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the organisation, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open up continuously. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities in the training & development or within the Revenue Operations team
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast growing organisation (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 11 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo