At the Top Employers Institute in France
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in 118 countries in 2019.
We are a young fast growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made of dynamic, multicultural and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
1/ Communication & Marketing:
- HR events organization
- Content creation
- Communication materials creation
- Community management on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Support to the digital transformation of the Top Employers Institute (roll-out of new tools from the Salesforce suite)
2/HR service delivery:
- Support to the certified organizations all along the certification process
- Support to auditors in order to prepare results feedback sessions
- HR data analysis (about certified organizations and the French market)
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and not afraid of trying new things even if sometimes you fail (a little bit!) because this is how you grow; you thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Working across teams brings you energy and new ideas; you feed on giving and receiving feedback because we can all learn from each other
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast-learner
- Your excellent communication skills are a plus
- You are preparing a Master Degree in General Management and/or Communication and/or in HR
- You want to be part of many different and cross-functionnal projects
- Excellent oral and written French, English is a plus
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
- Flexible working conditions
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org.