The key components in our landscape are a custom-made web-based survey tool and Qlikview/NPrinting environment for generation of dashboards and data analysis reports.
In this role, you will be the central point of contact to the key users in all our office worldwide. You will work in close collaboration with internal process specialists, vendor(s) and our internal key users (HR Auditors) around the world. You will play an integral role in ensuring that the quality of new system development is upheld and maintained according to the high standard.
Overview of the role
- Planning and coordinating (development and implementation of) changes to current systems (both functional as well as technical)
- Develop and coordinate test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
- Training and support of internal super users on the use of the tooling (be first line of contact)
- Coordinates delivery of automated reports and fulfilling custom report requests coming from different teams
- Quality assurance (incident handling) to ensure availability and stability of our systems
- Supporting role in technology development projects
- Support with creating report templates
- Higher Vocational Education work/education level, university degree preferred in business and/or technical subject;
- Experience in Project Management and/or Support Management tasks;
- Preferable experience in translating business needs into functional requirements;
- 1-3 years of work experience, i.e.coordination of IT projects;
- Functional profile; solid understanding of technical systems is necessary;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Strong aptitude in information technology
- Good communication and people skill
- Good project management skills
- Willingness to be hands-on
- International mindset, cultural awareness and curiosity
- Good conceptual skills