As an Intern – IT/Data Managementyou will be part of a small IT responsible for the development and day to day operations of the systems supporting our key business processes. In this role, you will be play an integral role in ensuring that the quality of new system development of our survey tool is upheld and maintained according to the high standard.
Overview of the role
- Data management: supporting the Certification, Research and Innovation (CRI) team regarding reporting and data management activities
- Contributing to the continuity of our delivery processes and day to day monitoring of the various components in our infrastructure (Survey tool, Qlikview)
- Development of report templates in Qlikview NPrinting / PowerPoint / Excel
- Communicating with internal stakeholders about the requirements of reports
- Delivery and distribution of automatically generated reports to our global team of HR Auditors
- Any IT oriented Bachelor/HBO level study is preferred (finished or underway)
- Extensive knowledge and confidence in working with Excel (and PowerPoint)
- Open to learn/apply basic programming knowledge in Qlikview
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) No need to speak Dutch.
- Strong aptitude in technology
- Analytic mindset
- International mindset, cultural awareness and curiosity
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to be hands-on
The Top Employers Institute Offers
- Paid internship
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open, informal and professional business culture
- International environment
- Full time internship for several months.
As soon as possible
Top Employers Institute
The Top Employers Institute globally certified excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991.
We are an action based organisation. We offer room for initiative and the opportunity to take on own responsibility. The basis is an open informal and professional company culture. Our core values:
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
For more information see our website www.top-employers.com.
Interested? Please fill out the form below. For additional information contact email@example.com or call +31 20 262 99 15
The following data serves just as information. They are not necessarily components of a potential labor contract. Therefore, this information can not be subject of any legal claims.