We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
In the role of HR Auditor you will be responsible for the Certification of international companies by ensuring that they meet our global standard of excellence. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from our different offices across the globe.
- Responsible for guiding the certification process for several international participants
- Auditing the HR policies and practices from our participants based on a global standard
- Presenting the results and benchmark data to the (HR) leadership team of our participants (both face-to-face as well as via webinars)
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships by providing excellent service and support to participants
- Providing commercial support to our business development managers
- Involvement in special internal projects related to development of the process, methodology, tooling and/or HR topic related research
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in HR (broad HR knowledge with topics like talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture), preferably within an international context
- Native Italian, Fluent in English and Spanish
- Analytical, organised, resourceful, pro-active and result-oriented
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and a good sense of humour
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous
- Willingness to travel within Europe and occasionally also outside Europe
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay)
- Solid benefits including pension and flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
To be considered for an interview, your application should make us want to interview you. Tell us what you have - the skills, experience and successes that makes you think you're the right person for this job.
If we interview you, we will want to see those attributes; the way you communicate, the way you think, what you've got to offer and why you'd be an asset to our team. We want you to tell us about your accomplished track record, how you successfully organise yourself, and why you’re aligned with our values. We want to see how you stand out from the crowd, and also we want to know why this job will positively impact your life.
Join our team
Please fill out the form below or mail your motivation letter and your cv to the attention of Nanette Quartel, email: HR@top-employers.com.
*without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.