We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. Our diverse and talented team is based in our offices in Amsterdam, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, South Africa, Brazil and the United States. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in more than 110 countries.
In the role of HR Auditor you will be responsible for the end-to-end Certification of local and international companies by ensuring that they meet our global standard of excellence. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from our different offices across the globe.
- Responsible for guiding and driving the certification process for organizations participating in the research
- Auditing the HR policies and practices of our participants based on a global standard
- Presenting the results and benchmark data to the (HR) leadership team of our participants (both face-to-face as well as via webinars)
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships by providing excellent service and support to participants
- Providing commercial support to our business development managers
- Involvement in special internal projects related to development of the process, methodology, tooling and/or HR topic related research
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in HR (broad HR knowledge with topics like talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture), preferably within an international context
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Analytical, organised, resourceful, pro-active and result-oriented
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and a good sense of humour
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous
- Required to travel (approx. 30%) mainly to Poland
- Flexibility, proactivity and ability to work towards deadlines
- We are looking for self-driven professional and an out of box thinker, with “hands on” mentality
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay)
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
To apply please fill out the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.