We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. Our diverse and talented team is based in our offices in Amsterdam, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, South Africa, Brazil and the United States. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in more than 110 countries.
In the role of HR Auditor you will be responsible for the Certification of companies by ensuring that they meet our global standard of excellence. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from in Shanghai and in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for guiding the certification process for several local/international participants in China and all over APAC region.
- Auditing the HR policies and practices from our participants based on a global standard.
- Presenting the results and benchmark data to the (HR) leadership team of our participants (both face-to-face as well as via webinars)
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships by providing excellent service and support to participants
- Providing commercial support to our business development managers
- Involvement in special internal projects related to development of the process, methodology, tooling and/or HR topic related research
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in HR (broad HR knowledge with topics like talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture), preferably within an international context
- Bilingual speaker, Excellent in English (Speaking and Writing) and Chinese (Chinese Speaking is a must)
- Analytical, organised, resourceful, pro-active and result-oriented
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and a good sense of humour
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous
- Willingness to travel to Europe for two weeks training
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + annual bonus)
- Solid benefits including pension and flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
Please fill out the form below or send your cover letter and CV to the attention of Nicole Jin, email: nicole.jin@topemployers.