We are the Top Employers Institute. Our annual Top Employers programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, we have recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in more than 110 countries.
In the role of Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating content our audience of HR leaders is looking for and then optimise the path to conversion. You will work closely with your Marketing colleagues and the Research team to develop content that ensures great conversion and helps us position our certification programmes and certified organisations in the market. Therefore, to be successful in this role you will have a proven success in content creation and distribution.
About the role:
- In this role you will research and develop ideas and create/edit content including but not limited to website and blog content, white papers, infographics, articles, videos, email campaigns and social media posts.
- Responsibilities include development and management of the editorial calendar and organisation workflows.
- You will be accountable for the channel management of our digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including newsletter distribution. We expect you to know which content and approaches work on each of our main social media channels and why.
- Measurement and optimisation of content and distribution will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- In the role of Content Marketing Specialist, you report to the International Brand Manager.
Education, Experience and Attributes:
We are looking for a creative copywriter, with:
- Native English background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or other related field; and
- At least five years’ experience in B2B content marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, or other creative communications capacity.
- B2B experience in an HR environment is a plus
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience. Experience in SEO and online lead generation.
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what our audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
The Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay)
- Solid benefits including pension and flexible working conditions
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- It concerns a fulltime (40 hours) position. Part-time (32 hours) can be an option.
Please fill out the form below or send your cover letter and CV to the attention of Nanette Quartel, email: HR@top-employers.com