Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales and marketing related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity and results. In close cooperation with the sales and marketing department, the Sales Analyst will focus on achieving our growth ambitions. The role is the lining pin between our marketing and sales teams.
The Sales Analyst will create and improve standardized reports and dashboards, conduct qualitative and quantitative sales and market analysis, provide support for the whole sales process, and assess future needs. He/ she must further develop standardised tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency in the commercial process. You will be working in our lovely office at the Herengracht in Amsterdam.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report market and business data in order to increase sales productivity
- Collect sales records and establish reports in order to be able to measure KPIs
- Further develop and improve the usage and set-up of Salesforce
- Detect growth possibilities and risks
- Achieve and maintain data integrity between Salesforce, our finance systems and Qlikview
- Improve the sales reporting between all countries and products
- Analyse results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Business Planning and Product Management
- Support business decisions or questions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
- Support or conduct web-based and face-to-face trainings about processes and updates to the sales process
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to business
- Close involvement in target setting, measurement and realisation analysis
- Work closely with other departments (Marketing, Certification, Research & Innovation, Global) in order to ensure the right choices of platforms, software and hardware
- University Diploma in Computer Sciences or similar and between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to build and maintain complex applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources
- Knowledge of relational databases. Proficiency with Salesforce required. Qlikview experience is a positive.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Limited travelling required
- Living in the Netherlands preferably the Amsterdam area
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop, always. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognized Top Employers around the world since 1991. To date we are proud that we have certified Top Employers in more than 100 countries in the world. Besides our HQ in Amsterdam we have offices in Spain, France, Germany, UK, China, South Africa, Brazil, and Belgium.
Our core values:
We stretch for results.
We do the right thing.
We take personal ownership.
We depend on each other to win.
We do what we do with a smile.
We develop. Always.
Join our team
Interested? If you are interested then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we may have a match. We would like to hear from you and read your motivation why you would like to be our Sales Analyst .
Please fill out the form below or mail your motivation letter and your cv to the attention of Nanette Quartel, email: HR@top-employers.com.
*without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.