The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. To date we are proud that we have certified over 1240 Top Employers in more than 116 countries in the world. Apart from our HQ in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) we have regional hubs in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, UK, China, South Africa and Brazil.
Note: we appreciate every application we receive and try to give each due consideration. We do receive many though, so please be patient in hearing back from us, and consider that your application has been unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within 14 days of applying. To help us respond faster, please read requirements carefully and ensure your application contains the detail we need. Incomplete applications won’t be considered.
- HR Knowledge
- Professional Expertise - AMs are expected to be proficient in Prospecting, Value based Selling, Closing, Relationship Management & Results Delivery.
- Relationship Building
- Drive for Results
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Approximately 3-5 years’ successful sales experience to start
- HR knowledge/understanding is important; Experience selling to HR is advantageous
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor level educated – or equivalent working experience
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Personal attributes/personality fit
- Warm, friendly, caring, good sense of humour, positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail
- Internationally minded with good cultural awareness
DETAILED ACCOUNT MANAGER ACTIVITIES
- Builds and maintains a relevant database of target prospects for each sales cycle using the CRM system Salesforce, in line with company guidelines
- Use appropriate professional methods to connect with prospective participants: phone, face-to-face meetings (travelling is essential), networking and written communications
- Focuses sales activities at desired prospects
- Must be able to get past the ‘gate-keepers’ to connect with key decision-makers
- Achieves personal annual sales KPI targets.
- Use the value selling proposition to introduce the Top Employers Certification Programme to potential participants according to their needs (i.e. to become an employer of choice/identifying HR areas to improve upon)
- Acts local, but thinks global to support the Top Employers Institute strategy to grow international contracts inside and outside local markets
- Must be able to close sales
- Understands and records the reason for sale to ensure we understand the participant’s needs
- Can create valid and relevant counter-arguments to convince prospects who are unsure
- Gains insight into any situations where prospects do not buy
4. Relationship Management:
- Provide consistent excellent service to current participants
- Build on the relationship with participants during the participation period and maintain good knowledge of their business needs by the time they are up for contract renewal
- Use appropriate professional methods to connect with current participants: phone, face-to-face meetings, networking and written communications
THE TOP EMPLOYERS INSTITUTE
The Top Employers Institute offers:
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open, informal and professional business culture
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions & variable pay (bonus opportunities).
- Competitive fixed remuneration (monthly salary)
Our core values are:
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
Sound like you? Email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below and let’s chat.
To find out more about us, follow us here: