We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual program certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in over 100 countries.
In the role of New Business Consultant you will be directly contributing to company success by managing participants in our program and winning new ones. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation/initial contact to closing deals. You will be expected to build successful long-term relationship that are aligned with our values, and to build your own knowledge and abilities to be a skilled member of the team. Account Manager will work closely with the Country Manager to deliver a great customer experience to our participants.
- Responsible for new business development (B2B) via prospecting, qualifying, and consultative selling
- Build strong professional network by initiating contact with HR decision makers
- Develop and grow an international client portfolio of leading global brands, multinationals and specialist niche companies
- Responsible for strengthening our brand and increasing market share within Poland and Eastern Europe
- Implementation of our sales strategy to include targeted customers with solutions and services required
- Accountable for the sales budget and targets, together with the Management Team and also responsible for ensuring the sales goals are reached
- Demonstrated international business experience of minimum 3 years
- Commercial acumen and ability to solve problems
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities in an entrepreneurial setting
- Strong consultative selling skills to position and promote our business model
- Ability to use an existing network of industry contacts to fast-track sales revenue
- Mother tongue Polish; Excellent written and verbal English
- Good presentation and negotiating skills
- A unique sales spirit that drives your passion for results
- Customer focused to ensure customer satisfaction
- Required to travel (approx. 30%) mainly to Poland
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
As soon as possible
Join our team
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your cover letter and CV, both in English, to the attention of Magdalena Kusik, email: HR@top-employers.com and cc email@example.com
*Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.