Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
In the role of Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Top Employers Certification Programme. The role will engage in a variety of tasks including sales, relationship management, building the Top Employers Community, best practices sharing, and most of all, development and drive of growth opportunities. This role reports to Country Manager Poland.
- Responsible for new business development (B2B) via prospecting, qualifying, and consultative selling;
- Build strong professional network by initiating contact with HR decision makers;
- Develop and grow an international client portfolio of leading global brands, multinationals and specialist niche companies;
- Responsible for strengthening our brand and increasing market share;
- Accountable for reaching your sales targets;
- Responsible for managing the relationship with current participants;
- Support the Research Project Manager, e.g. execute feedback presentations; present results and benchmark data to HR-leadership teams;
- Closely work together with Global Account management regarding international participants;
- Assist in organisation of several workshops, information sessions and our annual Certification dinner.
- You have around 5 years working experience in sales, preferably in the field of HR or HR- services in the international environment;
- You are commercial, organised, a networker and a team player;
- You are able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities in an entrepreneurial setting;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- Minimum education of Bachelor level (or equivalent);
- Openness for variety of tasks;
The Top Employers Institute offers:
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility;
- Open, informal, international and entrepreneurial business culture;
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions, variable pay (bonus opportunities) and the opportunity to work across borders;
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world;
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices;
Our core values are:
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We develop. Always.
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the email: HR@top-employers.com
Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.