Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
This position requires a combination of marketing, technology and content/creative skills to develop and execute results-driven lead generation programmes. Owned efforts will include setting up campaigns on social, lead qualification from programmes, landing page creation, analytics reporting and database management. You’ll oversee the growth of our database of marketing qualified leads - working to build automated marketing programmes to nurture leads and handover to sales teams (global and local). You will be driving close alignment between sales and marketing ensuring target setting is in line with business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven success in creating lead generation programmes and marketing automation.
About the role:
- In this role you will work with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to develop targeted lead generation programmes designed to drive engagement and sales
- You will work on campaign development through social media channels and email marketing strategy while providing quality consultative campaign support for local markets.
- Optimising flows on our website to improve conversions and generate leads
- Leverage the Pardot/Salesforce platform to develop automated nurture programmes that lead prospects through the funnel
- Leverage marketing tools (email, landing pages, forms and social media posts) that maximise lead generation, nurturing, conversion as well as customer retention
- Monitor and adapt best practices for lead generation, such as social ads, responsive email templates, A/B testing and ensuring emails reach the target audience with desired frequency, relevance and results
- Drive and optimise key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Report on campaign results and prepare/distribute internal communications and dashboards as needed
- In the role of Online Marketing Specialist, you report to the Chief Marketing Officer
- As the role is Amsterdam based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work
Education, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in marketing to B2B prospects and customers
- Experience working with campaign set-up on social media
- Fundamentals in email marketing, lead-scoring and behavioural targeting, A/B testing methodology and conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience in leveraging marketing tools such as Pardot, Klipfolio, Google Analytics to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple priorities in parallel
- Proficiency with google analytics is a plus
- Strong relationship-building, written and verbal communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills are required
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant lead generation experience
- 2+ years of relevant marketing automation experience, email marketing, google analytics reporting and CRM platforms.
- Number of leads
- Conversion rates (landing pages, website, emails), bounce rates
- Value of leads, cost per lead
- ROI on campaigns
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.