HIRED | Marketing Executive
Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1,550 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally.
Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
We are a young fast-growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made up of dynamic, multicultural and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
Top Employers Institute offers
- Grow and learn from several experienced marketeers in diverse areas of Brand, Communications, Events, Content, Online, and Customer Marketing.
- Great primary and secondary conditions.
- Freedom and space for creative input and development.
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture.
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide.
Generally, you assist the central marketing team on an operational level.
- Website updates.
- Customer Portal maintenance and management.
- CMS management.
- Maintain our SharePoint.
- Coordinate translation/localisation processes.
- E-mail marketing support.
- Managing our website chat tool and marketing inbox.
- Social media tracking and monitoring assistance.
Who are you
- Degree in Digital Marketing/Communications or related field
- Some working experience is required – can be through an internship or 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Full-time available (5 days per week)
- Available for a long period of time.
- As the role is Amsterdam based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work.
- Experience working with a CMS system.
- Basic graphic design skills – a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional English (writing & speaking skills) is required.
- Capable to work with multiple stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at the same time.
- Multitasking - you will be assisting many roles and be working on many projects at the same time.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com. Without your motivation letter, we cannot process your application.