At the Top Employers Institute in France
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in 118 countries in 2019.
We are a young fast growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made of dynamic, multicultural and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
In the role of HR Auditor you will be responsible for the Certification of international companies by ensuring that they meet our global standard of excellence. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from our different offices across the globe.
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture;
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility;
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world;
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide;
- Competitive remuneration (fixed + bonus);
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions.
- Leading the certification process for a portfolio of clients;
- Auditing the HR policies and practices of your clients based on our global standards;
- Presenting results, benchmark and trends data to clients’ leadership teams (face-to-face as well as via webinars);
- Displaying a broad-based knowledge on the many topics that support a holistic organisational HR framework (i.e. talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture);
- Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships and providing excellent service to our clients;
- Working in close collaboration with our products, sales and marketing teams and our different hubs across the globe in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Supporting sales managers to develop our client base.
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and not afraid of trying new things even if sometimes you fail (a little bit!) because this is how you grow; you thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment;
- Working across teams brings you energy and new ideas; you feed on giving and receiving feedback because we can all learn from each other;
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving;
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast-learner;
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a strong sense of client focus are suitable for both onsite and online meetings;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in HR or a related work field, preferably in a large multinational organization;
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent), ideally in HR;
- French mother tongue or truly bilingual, excellent oral and written command of English, Spanish would be advantageous;
- You are willing to occasionally travel within Europe.
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the attention of Laura de Mori.