HIRED! Finance & Admin Support Polish speaking 0.6 fte (3 days a week)
Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
at Top Employers Institute Headquarters in Amsterdam
We are the Top Employers Institute, and because we are growing we are looking for a Finance and Administration Support to join our Polish team that operates from our Amsterdam office as well as in Poland.
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well
, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies , and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. Our diverse and talented team is based in our offices in Amsterdam, Poland, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, South Africa, and Brazil. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in 118 countries.
In the role of Finance Admin Support you will be responsible for executing the full invoicing procedure of our Polish clients. You will work in close collaboration with the Country Manager and the Research Project Manager. You will support the Polish team with administrative tasks throughout the year and depending on the time of the year the nature of the work will vary.
This position reports to the Country Manager Poland.
- Supporting the Polish team with finance related and administrative tasks and the Polish back office.
- Updating salesforce related to project management tasks.
- Execution of the full invoicing procedure of our global clients
- Issue invoices to our third parties
- Daily posting of the Account Receivables / Account Payables invoices
- Daily posting of the bank statements & reconciliation
- Responsible for the credit control
- Improving and optimizing existing processes
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Polish and English, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player and able to work in a multinational environment
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Precise, organized, pro-active and result-oriented
- You must be a service minded facilitation person
- You have a structured approach to documentation
- You have advanced reporting skills in excel.
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous
- Education: MBO+ or HBO.
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organization with colleagues from all over the world
- 1 year Contract
- 3 days a week
- Preferred start date March 1st, 2019.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the email: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.