HIRED | Content & Brand Marketing Specialist
Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1,550 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally.
Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
We are a young fast-growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made up of dynamic, multicultural and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
Top Employers Institute offers
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture.
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide.
- Ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Assist in creating a variety of marketing materials that further help promote awareness and understanding of our brand.
- Be responsible for creating written copy for content-related projects that are aligned to our brand tone of voice.
- Global brand campaign development & activation (Including ongoing optimisation of digital marketing activations campaigns).
- Create content for LinkedIn activations to promote our Top Employers.
- Write copy that is required for our Top Employers Portal.
- Support with copy/content creation for the 2020 reports.
- Social media management:
- Content creation & community management.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, emailers, and news).
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage our global media monitoring tool.
Who are you
- 3-5 years proven hands-on working experience as brand/content manager preferably in a complex multinational environment.
- Excellent copywriting skills – native UK English speaker.
- Basic SEO/SEA experience.
- PR industry experience.
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is a contract role for the duration of 4 months. We want someone to be available to work 4 days per week.
- As the role is Amsterdam based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without your motivation letter, we cannot process your application.