HIRED! Business Development Manager – Full time
Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Top Employers Certification Program. The role will engage in a variety of tasks including sales, relationship management, building the Top Employers Community, best practices sharing, and most of all, development and drive growth opportunities
- Partner in Business to match the challenges of participants with our services (consultative selling);
- Lead generation, prospecting, and sales (new business);
- Responsible for managing the relationship with current participants;
- Support the Research Project Manager, e.g. execute feedback presentations; present results and benchmark data to HR-leadership teams;
- Closely work together with Global Account management regarding international participants
- You have around 5 years working experience in sales, preferably in the field of HR or HR- services;
- You are commercial, organized, a networker and a team player;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Minimum education of Bachelor level (or equivalent);
The Top Employers Institute offers:
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility;
- Growing and diverse organisation with 13 nationalities in our Headquarters in Amsterdam
- Open, informal, international and entrepreneurial business culture;
- Monthly lunches with the entire office, famous christmas and summer parties, international company meetings and monthly drinks;
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions, variable pay (bonus opportunities) and the opportunity to work across borders;
Our core values are:
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We develop. Always.
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the attention of Nanette Quartel, email: HR@top-employers.com and cc email@example.com.
Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.