About Top Employers
Our exclusive Certification identifies and recognises organisations which offer exemplary HR and employee conditions.
Certification begins with our unique HR Best Practices Survey: fact-based, objective research among 1,200 participating organisations capturing information on their HR processes and employee conditions. Our survey is continually updated, ensuring our intelligence reflects the most contemporary and progressive HR practices and innovations.
Inform Smarter Strategies
All participating companies are provided with exclusive benchmark data and comparisons against certified Top Employers. These unique insights highlight strengths, identify challenges, and help inform strategic HR decisions
- Develop dynamic, agile Human Capital Management
- Match talent resources with company strategy
- Develop employees and your leaders
Energise Employer Appeal
Organisations which achieve our internationally-recognised standard are certified as a Top Employer: a powerful differentiator for business and a clear signal to the world of a commitment to employees and advancing employee conditions.
- Attract and engage the highest calibre, most suitable candidates
- Motivate employee-brand-ambassadors
- Elevate company status and profile
Boost Your Bottom Line
Certified Top Employers are proven enjoy accelerated business performance and significant annual cost savings relative to other companies of a comparable size.
- Revenue growth 200% higher
- Reduced absenteeism rates saving £750,000
- Reduced staff turnover rates saving £5,000,000
Inform your strategies. Energise your Employer Appeal
There are 78 certified Top Employers in the UK including:
Contact us to find out how the 2017/18 Top Employers UK programme could help your organisation maximise its talent capabilities.