There are 78 companies currently certified in the UK, including Heineken, PepsiCo, Canon, Santander and Bentley.
The Top Employer Certification identifies organisations that demonstrate excellence in HR and employee conditions. It is an instantly-recognisable, authoritative endorsement of a company’s HR, policies and practices - a boost for internal company pride and a powerful employer brand differentiator for business.
Top Employers benefit from:
- For their HR team
- For their excellence in HR and employee conditions
Employer Brand Reinforcement
- Access to an array of Top Employer print and digital branding assets, to communicate and promote their certified status
- Company profile on top-employers.com and further exposure via our media partnership with The Guardian
- Bespoke Feedback Meetings and Benchmark reports, to inform HR strategy
- Insight into HR trends and innovations, to stay one step ahead
Return on Investment
- Attract and Retain high calibre talent
- Reduce recruitment costs
- Attract business partners
How to become a Top Employer
Our 2018 Certification programme is now open. For information and inspiration on how certification could benefit your organisation, get in touch with us today: